General Terms & Conditions
By submitting an order to Pink Sweetheart keepsakes you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. On placing an order I will inform your of you booked diary slot date and your keepsake is generally ready within 4 weeks of that booked date. Occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, such as illness etc. it could take a little longer but I will contact you to inform you if this is the case.
2. I will inform you when it is time for you to send your clothing in good time. If I do not receive your clothes in time for your booked diary slot you may lose your place to another customer. Always include a printed order form if you haven't filled out the online form. The order form will be attached to your introductory email along with these Terms and Conditions. If you filled out the online form please do not forget to include a note with your name on in your parcel.
3. The keepsakes that I create should not be used as toys or be handled by anybody under the age of 14. They do not carry the CE mark required for toys and can not be safety tested as the fabric used is provided by the customer.
Quilts and blankets must not be used to cover babies and children under the age of 18 months old and should be kept away from fire at all times.
4. All keepsakes can be personalised and it is your responsibility to provide me with the correct information that you would like adding to the keepsake. If a mistake is made on your order form I will not be held responsible for this and you will be charged if a correction is needed.
5. All prices are subject to change at any time. If there is a pricing error on the website, I will inform you and give you the option to pay the correct price or offer you a refund. If I cannot contact you the order will be cancelled and a full refund given.
6. I always send your keepsake using either Royal Mail or via a courier service and all parcels must be signed for. Your parcel will be insured for the value of your keepsake and you will not be compensated for the sentimental value of the clothes as this will not be covered by the postage insurance.
7. I often use photographs of the keepsakes that I create on my website and on other social media platforms. If you would prefer me not to share images of your keepsake/s please inform me by ticking the 'disagree' box on the order form. I can also edit out your personalisation from images., please add to the 'Notes and Preferences' section of the order form and information that you would prefer me not to share.
8. If you would like the leftover cuttings from your items of clothing to be returned with your keepsake/s please add a note to the order form. I often use some of the cuttings to make little quilts for special care babies and donate them to a local charity, Tiny Tots Wardrobe. It's a lovely way for your babies to help other babies.
9. I do not recommend that you wash your keepsake in the washing machine as this may cause damage and/or loss of shape. I suggest that you use a damp cloth to gently clean the surface of your keepsake.
10. I do not offer refunds on any of my bespoke of personalised items unless they are faulty. This complies with the Sale of Goods Act.
I will however offer a refund if I have not yet started your keepsake but this would be minus the postage costs to send your clothing items back to you.
11. When choosing a quilt border and backing colour please be aware that colours may vary depending on the colour and resolution of your computer screen.
12. All invoices MUST be paid for within 48 hours.
13. GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) *
The General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR, is a European privacy law set up to go into effect on May 25 2018. The GDPR regulates how individuals and organisations may collect, use, and retain personal data. Pink Sweetheart Keepsakes will hold certain personal data that you have provided in order to provide the best possible service to you as a customer.
Details held will include,
• Your name
• Your address
• Your telephone number/s
• Your email address
• All personalisation details
These details will be stored securely and will not be passed on to any third party apart from the courier/postal service. I will only share your name, address and contact number with them. I will keep a paper copy and a digital copy of your order form. I also keep a form that helps me track when your parcel is sent along with all the tracking details.
After 6 years all the personal information that I hold about you will be deleted/destroyed.
Occasionally, I will share photographs of your keepsake/s online but will only ever use a first name and will remove any personalisation details that will identify any individual.
If, at any point, you would like to opt out of this agreement or would like a copy of all the personal information that I hold about you do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will find more information about opting in or out of this agreement on your order form which MUST be submitted before I can start your order.
14. GDPR - Contacting You *
Here at Pink Sweetheart Keepsakes I take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from me. Also, from time to time I would like to contact you with details of other products, offers, services or competitions that I provide. If you consent to me contacting you for this purpose please tick the boxes on your order form to say how you would like me to contact you:
This website and its content is copyright of Pink Sweetheart Keepsakes. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Web T&Cs v.1.1 April 2018. Edited & customised by: Pink Sweetheart Keepsakes, 20 Oak Street, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S70 6DT