Website Terms & Conditions
The terms ‘Pink Sweetheart Keepsakes’, ‘I’, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’ refer to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the website. By placing an order with Pink Sweetheart Keepsakes, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions.
1. The content of this website is subject to change without notice. It's content is for your general information and use only.
3. We reserve the right to change any information, specifications, prices and descriptions on this website at any time and we do not accept any liability for errors on this website. The accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials on this website are not guaranteed by us or and third party. Information and materials may contain errors or inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
5. Your use of any of the information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk and we will not be liable for this. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any information, service or products available through this website meet your specific requirements,
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
8. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
10. Pink Sweetheart Keepsakes will always strive to protect any information that is collected about you and will only ever be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any details that you provide Pink Sweetheart Keepsakes with will remain confidential, stored securely and will only be used to process your order. We will never give your details to a third party apart from the postal service that will deliver your keepsake/s.
11. On placing an order I will inform you of your booked diary slot date and your keepsake is generally ready within 4 weeks of that booked date. Occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, such as illness etc. it could take a little longer but I will contact you to inform you if this is the case.
12. All prices are subject to change at any time. If there is a pricing error on the website, I will inform you and give you the option to pay the correct price or offer you a refund. If I cannot contact you the order will be cancelled and a full refund given.
13. I do not offer refunds on any of my bespoke of personalised items unless they are faulty. This complies with the Sale of Goods Act.
I will however offer a refund if I have not yet started your keepsake but this would be minus the postage costs to send your clothing items back to you.
14. I always send your keepsake using either Royal Mail or via a courier service and all parcels must be signed for. Your parcel will be insured for the value of your keepsake and you will not be compensated for the sentimental value of the clothes as this will not be covered by the postage insurance.
15. The keepsakes that I create should not be used as toys or be handled by anybody under the age of 14. They do not carry the CE mark required for toys and can not be safety tested as the fabric used is provided by the customer.
16. GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) *
The General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR, is a European privacy law set up to go into effect on May 25 2018. The GDPR regulates how individuals and organisations may collect, use, and retain personal data. Pink Sweetheart Keepsakes will hold certain personal data that you have provided in order to provide the best possible service to you as a customer.
Details held will include,
• Your name
• Your address
• Your telephone number/s
• Your email address
• All personalisation details
These details will be stored securely and will not be passed on to any third party apart from the courier/postal service. I will only share your name, address and contact number with them. I will keep a paper copy and a digital copy of your order form. I also keep a form that helps me track when your parcel is sent along with all the tracking details.
After 6 years all the personal information that I hold about you will be deleted/destroyed.
Occasionally, I will share photographs of your keepsake/s online but will only ever use a first name and will remove any personalisation details that will identify any individual.
If, at any point, you would like to opt out of this agreement or would like a copy of all the personal information that I hold about you do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will find more information about opting in or out of this agreement on your order form which MUST be submitted before I can start your order.
17. GDPR - Contacting You *
Here at Pink Sweetheart Keepsakes I take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from me. Also, from time to time I would like to contact you with details of other products, offers, services or competitions that I provide. If you consent to me contacting you for this purpose please tick the boxes on your order form to say how you would like me to contact you:
This website and its content is copyright of Pink Sweetheart Keepsakes. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Web T&Cs v.1.1 April 2018. Edited & customised by: Pink Sweetheart Keepsakes, 20 Oak Street, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S70 6DT